martes, 7 de noviembre de 2017

Why did I end up running through the airport hall?

An airport is a perfect meeting point and stage for reunions,  where give free rein to the life that flows through your veins; those emotions that give flavor and color to what happens inside you. Despite not having gone to the retreat with my friends, that little time spent with them was more than enough to feed me with everything they lived and experienced. A moon, water, laughter, all intertwined. And why did I end up running through the airport hall? Because they gave me another motivation to do the race, injecting me with vital petrol and my inner child felt the need to run and jump, as the arrival to a simulated goal. And of course he did it, instead of staying with the desire ... Chei comes to see me! And what are we going to do? Feel life instead of thinking about it...


And after saying goodbye and turning my back on them, I only could feel grateful for my friends...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario