viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

My commitment

Listening to his laughter on the other side of the wall was a prelude to what would happen next. While I was waiting for my turn I did the same as always, focus on my sensations and being aware of my commitment: If life keeps giving me health, I am willing to continue healing, learning and sharing the message that has made me reborn. With renewed feelings, more convinced than ever, without any doubts. This is how I feel...


It was my turn and I came into the Doctor Love’s office: “I will finish very fast,” he said laughing. And meanwhile, we talked about trips and dreams, as always. He looked like a child talking to another child ... The doctor in the white coat vanished ... And when I left the hospital, I received two invitations to run in the Netherlands almost at the same time. This country is calling me ... ¿Is life inviting me to run? My commitment is firm, firmer than ever, I remain grateful...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario