viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2017

23 kilometers!

What happened on November 2016, the 18th? It was the first presentation of my book "When I embraced life", a celebration accompanied by all the hearts that joined mine to create an unforgettable night. A tribute to hope! The next day, I remember myself getting up, wanting to go out to take a breath. Where did I go? To Haría's village to meet some friends who were cheering the runners of the Haría Extreme. The atmosphere was spectacular...


Tomorrow, 18th November of 2017, if I am still alive, will participate in the Haría Extreme race. 23 kilometers! Who was going to tell me? I'm still surprised by what I'm doing and I love this feeling, without knowledgement about what I am able to do. Willing for everything that motivates me, a challenge to become more unlimited. Some people call me daring, other ones kamikaze... I prefer to call it enthusiasm… Tomorrow’s challenge will be running and today’s sleeping, because I’m feeling like a little child waiting for the arrival of the Wise Men... I want to enjoy, this is my motto, enjoy... 23 kilometers! From the 15 of my last race, to 23. Will I be able? And I will put into practice an advice I have been given: try to run without identifying with the one who is running. There is a path, not the one who walks...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario