jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

The wind in my sails

I gently slide my foot on the ground and it makes me want to dance, an unequivocal sign that the recovery is going smooth and full. The wind in my sails, as if I were on a boat. And there, they were all boats: ambulances, taxis, policemen, even one in charge of collecting garbage. A miracle to have visited Venice after the setback that life gave me to stop and reduce my dose of enthusiasm. It is also a miracle that this destination has witnessed my early recovery, with so many steps and bridges to travel through, where I have been strengthening every day. Maybe I understood the message...


A world man, they say about me. I love travelling, that's all, to communicate, to mix with the local people, as one more, to get into the country's culture I visit and enjoy every time I wake up because in front of me a new day appears, perhaps the last one of my life ... Shall we run? No, thanks, I'm still fallow...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario