miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017

It will be our secret...

When I see many people taking part in a race against cancer I don't feel identified, I don’t belong there. My feet become roots and prevent me from running. I know for sure that the disease is an ally that comes to help you; then, why fight against it? Instead of that, why not running to help others to overcome the process they are going through or for celebrating life? Better than fight against the disease, it could be great if we receive it as a good host and listen to the message it wants to express. That is my experience...


If I make the effort of running is for enjoying doing things for the first time, for releasing limiting beliefs that told me it was impossible and because I am thankful, grateful for being alive. You have been the opportunity to discover who I really am and thanks to you I am living LIFE in capital letters. You have transformed my life and that's why you're my best friend and it doesn't matter if nobody else understands it. It will be our secret...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario