jueves, 26 de octubre de 2017

Am I living in the present?

Does planning things mean that you are not living in the present? In that case, I wouldn’t be living in the here and now because I am often planning many things for the future. I don’t think they are incompatible, because living in this world carries making plans, above all to find better options and opportunities. For example, I found a cheaper flight to Amsterdam because I bought it three months before. The key is that this plans don't tie you up and let you flow with life. You plan, but at the end they will be carried out or not and you will accept everything. Also, I love planning things that excite me, especially travelling. And when I talk about plans I always remember the sentence: “If you want to listen God’s laugh, tell Him your plans.” You plan and life decides. Whatever will be, will be…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario