miércoles, 20 de diciembre de 2017

Little GIANTS

They are children growing and beginning to be infected by fears. Because of that, I talked to them without tabooes about death, disease, the terror of the unknown and the panic to changes... And I invited them to see the opportunity behind the darkness, I talked about the little voices inside of us trying to paralise us, but we can take off their power applying a simple "I don't know" or "thanks for participating", I conveyed them my zest for living and encouraged to achieve their dreams and goals. How did you do if it is impossible? Because no one told me that it was impossible...


Those litte GIANTS will grow, will walk through a path of white and black keys, will fall down, will stand up, will learn, will laugh, will cry, but no one will take off them their zest for living...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario