sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Bye, 2017! Welcome, 2018!

The heart, the one's talking to me, a pinch, a whisper that recommends me to choose one or another path. And I pay attention to him. Now I heed it. And the feeling that what you are doing could provoke a tsunami in your surround, feeling ununderstood, but you are in peace. The coherence is the path I must follow, the one they have taught me and makes my light brights with all its intensity, even though the ground comes off and I keep myself suspended in the sky. What a way to end the year! Bye, 2017! Welcome, 2018! A new year that will be completely neutral and it will depend on our attitude that it becomes in what we usually classify as “good". I like that, being responsible of what I'm going to live along it. With the certainty that what I want exist. And I deserve it...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario