jueves, 22 de febrero de 2018

Do you want to be right or healthy?


I was the champion in being right. Pride clouded my eyes and I thought I knew everything. Who was the daring one trying to contradict me? And suddenly, without expecting it, a question would change the course of events, taming the beast that I wore inside. The question was etched so much inside me, that every time the storm arrived, my heart whispered it to me: do you want to be right or healthy? I only had to choose one, health, it was always my choice, and although a part of me wallowed and fought trying to convince others, put it into practice daily has made the wild beast gets asleep. The question is so complicit and useful that I take it with me wherever I go, even nowadays, that sometimes the demon awakes and I lead it to calm again. It has become in an ally to know if health is my priority or I sell it as a soul to the devil. Health is the main thing, the rest doesn't matter...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario