jueves, 25 de enero de 2018

Who said teenagers are hard to handle?

Who said teenagers are hard to handle? If you talk to them naturally and don't treat as children, the beliefs are dismantled. They are not complicated, but have more difficulties, because they are growing and becoming adults, adulterated children, which I defined it as a kid with extra sugar percentage, so he loses his essence's flavor…


I told them, could die at any time, even in an hour, that provoked a great exclamation of surprise in the room, had they not considered it? How much they are similar as I was, because I thought I would die when I felt like it. I encouraged them to achieve their dreams, it's never to late for it, don't permit that nothing and no one tell it is impossible, because the only thing impossible is what you never try...

There was a moment when I changed my position and I realized all the teenagers turned their heads, they were attentive! And in the end someone came crying and hugged me, she felt excited. "I didn't expect it, we thought it was a boredom like everything what bring usually to us," she told me. "Oh, thank you very much," I answered smiling. And to finish a surprise concert and a final question: "What would you do if today were the last day of your life?" Just do it, what are you waiting for?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario