jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

I'm not free at all

I confess, I'm not free at all. I have realised I worry too much about what others would feel if I express what I feel. As if a cord of guilt ties me and would not let me fly. Do birds feel guilty because they can fly higher than chickens? Do dolphins feel bad because they can go faster than turtles? Guilt is not natural, it is just something that humans feel to anchor themselves to an invented suffering. So, do I shut up or talk? I talk, if I would do the opposite, the fear would stay. I talk, I sit down in front of the other and I begin to talk with honesty. And I do not see him as an enemy, but as a friend I can help. I see him as a part of me that also needs healing. And maybe stories are closed or the door is left open to continue... I begin to cut the cord that separates me from total freedom by being humble and recognizing my miseries. This is always the first step...

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario